There is a concept online called "girl math". It is the idea that girls do things that make sense to us and nobody else. ð For example, if you pay with cash at a store, you didn't spend money because you can't see it affect your bank account. ðĩ I won't pay for the $15 shipping but I will spend an extra $30 to get free shipping. ð If I buy a bag for $45 dollars and use it every day for a month and a half, that's a dollar a day which is basically free. ðĪĐ Anything under $5 is free. There are a lot more examples, but you get the idea.ðĪŠ
Yesterday in church one of my favorite Sisters got up and talked about Jesus math. It is the same as girl math in the way that it makes sense to those who know Jesus, but logically sometimes it doesn't. For example, 2 loaves and 5 fishes = 5,000 people fed. ð 1 sinner and 1 savior = infinite grace. ⭐️ Shadrack Meshach and Abednego in a fire means there were four people in the fire. ðĨ Jesus means that we are saved even though we aren't perfect and "no unperfect thing can dwell in the presence of God", but we will!! ❤️ Isn't that so cool? You could fail a test in life and still get 100% because you take the sacrament at church the next week. ð ð§ Jesus makes up the difference EVERY TIME!! Of all the math, Jesus math is definitely my favorite. So shout out to my number one for saving me. ðĪðž
This week was good! The sun is setting later and we are almost at the spring equinox so hold on!! ☀️ The days are getting longer and it is starting to warm up. ⬆️ It isn't dark at 6 anymore. ð This Sunday I was able to spend time at the temple grounds reading my scriptures on a blanket. It was the best. I wasn't sleeping this week and my body was kind of freaking out, but Saturday night I went to bed at 7:30pm and woke up at 7:475am the next day and now I am doing a lot better! ðī I only have 7 more temple shifts and that makes me sad because I truly have the best shift in the whole world! ð I was able to teach more people about the gospel! I have a few friends being taught and one is on date to be baptized. ME AND MY LITTLE BRO JACE ARE GOING TO BE ON A PODCAST TOGETHER!!! more info next week :))ðð
pictures !!!
- Kylie and hyrum visited at the COB ðĪðž
-classic .5 ð·
-POV got bored in the children's museum at the history museum ð️
-pretty sky ð
-peas! ðą
-temple! :)
-mcdonalds with the gang ☝ðž
-temple scripture study ð
-A FLOWER ðļ
-went to an art museum :) ðž️
-bella and I at the temple ❤️
-weekly scripture
-weekly meme ð
No comments:
Post a Comment