Tuesday, January 2, 2024

it is well

Scriptures written on journal pages
worship music playing on the speakers
Sweet smelling flowers outside the window
silent prayers whispered under my breath
tender mercies sent by the creator of the universe
time spent with family
it all reminds me that
it is well 
it is well
it is well

I think sometimes I get lost in my emotions and start to doubt how effective I am as a missionary. πŸ˜… The past two weeks have helped me see that it is well. God continues to love me and be there for me despite what emotional place I am in. πŸ’—πŸ’— Christmas and new years brought a lot of happiness and time spent together. πŸŽ„ My family is so cool and I loved having more time to spend with them. ☺️ It was amazing to see that even though I wasn't going to any of my assignments (besides the temple), Jesus has become so much a part of my life that He is in everything. 😧🫢🏼 God always has shown himself through every little detail. The difference is that now I have eyes to see that! πŸ‘€ The two weeks were refreshing and a reminder that daily scripture study is SO important!!! πŸ“– I have realized that my life is so much easier to navigate when I am constantly studying and partaking of Gods infinite word! 😀 Also my new year's goal is to look more like love! If you want to understand what I mean go listen to the song "More like love" by Ben Rector! 🀍
A lot happened that I want to talk about, but I will let the pictures do the talking. My sister got engaged! πŸ’ Congrats Maddy and Keaton. πŸ₯³ I went to the temple with Sister Cavin which was so needed! Worked my temple shift and felt so much love from the lovely people I serve with. Anyways! Have a great week! 🀟🏼

Pictures!!!
-went caroling at a rest home with my zone! 🎀 
-District gift exchange!! 🎁 
-Matching with sister Riboldi πŸ‘― 
-Sister baggaley casually drawing a super good manger scene ✍️ 
-Got a disco ball at the missionary white elephant πŸͺ© 
-friends christmas party πŸŽ‰ 
-temple shift 🀩
-christmas eve sunday church ⛪️ 
-family photo with the tiny hands we hid all over the house πŸ™ŒπŸΌ 
-my cousin bailee and I's annual selfie 🀳🏻 
-my SMLs christmas tree of ornaments we made for them 🌲 
-Sistas 😘
-cuddle puddle! πŸ˜„
-went up the canyon πŸ”️ 
-photos I took πŸ“Έ 
-art 🎨 
-niece's baby blessing 😍
-sun shining on mountain 🌞 
-new years eve! 🎊 🎈 
-weekly meme πŸ˜‚ 

























No comments:

Post a Comment

the end.