Whatever it is I desire,
may I desire you more.
Whatever I seek,
may I seek you more.
Whatever I love,
may I love you more.
May you be more to me-
than anything in this world.
This week in zone council we talked about the different Christlike attributes and patience in particular stood out to me. π«ΆπΌ The sister who taught about it, shared an experience she had where she fell short. I related a lot to her, because I feel I have fallen short a lot lately as well. π
As a missionary any time you aren't doing something, you feel like you have wasted all that time and that you're wasting the Lord's time too. π I know it isn't true because we all need time to ourselves and time to adjust and mess up. Although I still get down on myself. She said something that has stuck with me all week. She said "If God is a perfectly loving and perfectly patient God who isn't mad at me (which He isn't), then I deserve to be patient with myself too". π₯Ίπ€ It isn't wasted time, as long as you are trying your best, Jesus makes up the rest. ❤️
Also sister Dansie told all the sisters to "not dress or be frumpy" π and we concluded that frumpy is probably synonymous with self-neglect! So don't be frumpy in your testimony, dress, attitude, or service! Just don't be frumpy haha, take care of yourself. It is important. π€πΌ π€
I had Jesus night with my friend group. π€© It is where we sit in a circle and take turns talking about what God taught us that week or how we have found Jesus, etc... It was so needed. π I love my friends, a lot. Biggest lesson from Jesus night: God loves all of His children (which is you and I) as long as we try our best and repent daily, that is enough because God is patient. God doesn't hold your past against you. He only holds you close. There is not a moment that you are not on His mind. π€πΌπ€πΌ
The Church office building was hard this week, but still good. π΅π« I love the projects I am on and the referral project, which allows me to TEACH people the gospel who are from Tanzania/Kenya, is in full swing again! ππ The development project is still so good! The museum was slow, but I got to paint again and my grandpa gave away three books of mormon! π¨ so rad. I didn't want to leave the temple this week. I needed that peace so much this week and I didn't want my shift to end.
I am giving you all a challenge this week to love people around you more. go out of your way to do something kind. We truly never know what someone is going through.
Pictures!!
-mountains on my drive home from the museum π️
-me loving YOU! π
-painted some lemons π
-reading a really great book at museum π
-Temple :,) π°
-mountains during sunset π
-Sister Childs and I made matching sweatshirts π
-God leads us ACROSS the gulf, not around it. π³️ πͺ
-a painting of that scripture ☺️
-weekly memeπ

No comments:
Post a Comment